Since 1900 the Centre is working with the following
- To give opportunity to financially weak
segment/underprivileged people of the Society by providing
Technical/Vocational training so they can earn their bread.
- To provide the Technical education to the young men with
limited schooling and preference is given to the villagers
than the urban dweller.
- To develop high standards of workman ship in preparing
students to use their skills and knowledge for the welfare of
their fellow man ship, their country and themselves.
- To develop such an atmosphere in the institution, to
encourage the students to work for their fellow men and share
their part in the development of Pakistan.
- To develop the Centre into a Centre of Excellence and
to adapt to the ever changing technological needs of the
nation and reflect those need and changes into a technical
- To provide opportunity to the under privileged people
to use their creative abilities and face the problems.